Deborah Coled.firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: +1 415.497.9975
Deborah can be reached at 415.497.9975 or Deborah@SothebysRealty.com
Deborah shares a wealth of expertise with her clients gained from over 25 years of real estate experience in Marin County and San Francisco. Clients love their journey with Deborah in search of their dream home and trust her with the marketing of their current homes. She is described as warm, upbeat, professional, calm under fire, and very focused. She conducts her business with integrity and the utmost care for her clients’ best interests and negotiates well on their behalf.
Deborah is an expert on the inventory of homes at all price points, pricing and financing, and the diversity of communities available to her clients in our beautiful County. She responds quickly to requests, knows how to navigate today’s market to help her clients price their home strategically or write a winning offer, and goes the extra mile working all hours of the day and weekends, as needed, to support her clients. She absolutely loves being a real estate agent in Marin County and helping her clients sell or find their dream home in this incredible locale.
Deborah offers a comprehensive list of support services and recommendations including:
1. Creative home financing resources.
2. Professional trades people for construction, remodeling, painting, home maintenance, interior design.
3. Tax advice, insurance, trust attorneys.
4. The amenities that make life in Marin so special.
5. Referrals to other top agents throughout the Bay area, nationally, and internationally.
Quality of life in Marin is among Deborah’s many passions. Her involvement includes:
1. Realtors for the Redwoods: co-founded a campaign to raise funds from the RE community for the Redwoods Sr.Community.
2. Safe Routes to School: ran programs encouraging families to walk, bike, carpool, or take transit to school resulting in dramatic reductions in vehicle miles driven and Ghg reduction in Marin County.
3. Street Smarts Program: managed this traffic safety campaign which targets driver, pedestrian, and bicyclist safety working closely with all the communities from San Francisco to Novato.
From her work on these initiatives, Deborah has in depth knowledge of the 11 towns and cities in Marin, unincorporated Marin County, and San Francisco. She shares her knowledge with her clients including the local flavor of a community and its city services, the residents, the school districts and private schools, weather, commutes, and so many other details that are essential when making a decision about where to live.
Deborah is raising her son in Southern Marin where he attended pre-school, elementary, Marin Country Day, and currently attends high school in San Francisco so she has first hand experience with the various school settings. She has been an avid volunteer as a PTA Exec, fundraiser, and team mom so she is able to inform her clients about extra-curricular activities, parks, and recreation in the communities they consider and has an extensive network of friends and associates for marketing a client’s home.
Deborah grew up in Ohio and earned a BA in Psychology and Business from Miami University. She bought the first of her own homes in San Francisco in 1987, moved to Marin in 1992, spent a few years in Southern Cal in the film business and investing in real estate, but returned to her beloved Marin County for good in 1997.
Get in touch with Deborah to discuss your real estate dreams and aspirations for marketing your current home and/or finding your next dream home. Testimonials upon request.